Wednesday, August 26, 2009

That Tribal Look!!

Here, I present my very first masterpiece at Polyvore.com. In the very beginning, I was totally blank in choosing what style I would like to throw out. I couldn't think much. Maybe because, it was nearly a day of fasting, my mind just shut down. I wanted to stay chill while bertafakur waiting for berbuka puasa. Then, after a while before I turn off my laptop, the idea came suddenly. I was thinking something for daily wear. As for me, usually I pick a simple blouse or tunic and pull it off with jeans and flip flop. It is perfect for me to go for groceries or some quick daily shopping.

As below, I chose a tunic with somewhat a Nigerian vintage pattern. This kind of tunics are easy to find anywhere around the country. Another option is the Punjabi blouse which is available everywhere including pasar malam. For more details, check out That Tribal Look! at Polyvore.com. Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. hey ladies, show me what you've got from Polyvore.com or similar!!=)

    ReplyDelete