Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Style and Travel: Leaving On A Jet Plane

When it comes to travel, especially a long haul flight, I always feel restless thinking of my clothing especially tudung. You know how your tudung going to be after you fell asleep in a very limited space. It could turn almost a nightmare, enough make you feel so uncomfortable and rimas. Then, you have to make an excuse to the person seating next to you to move out to lavatory. Then, when you are in the lavatory, again the tiny space definitely restricts your movement. After all, you started rimas with everything. Now, I hate flying regardless how far the journey is. Well, that maybe happens to people like me who only afford to pay for economy class. Maybe, it will be a different perhaps better story if you are purchasing business or first class. Phew. It is rather too difficult to juggle the complications of travelling while trying to stay fashionable.

This is my best guide to look polished and stay comfy. I think tudung ekin is very convenient for a journey like this. It is easy to put in and pull off. Where as for tops, I'd prefer something lightweight so with the outer wear like jackets, cardigans or sweaters. I always need those kind of outer wears since I could never stand even little cold. While for pants, I will choose my most favourite jeans which I feel most comfortable to pull up and down. I would choose the same for shoes, it has to be something flat and straight forward. No heels or strappy.



At Heathrow Airport.
Long Sleeve Checkered Dress from Replay 10pounds
Boot Cut Levi's Jeans 20pounds
Red Wedges from Schuh 20eur
Silk Tudung from Guess 50eur. (Definitely wrong pick for travelling!!)



Just landed from Geneva, Switzerland during end of winter.
Knitted Black Jumper from Extraordinare 5eur.
Long Cardigan from Zara 15eur.
Jeans tak ingat.
Flat pumps from Clarks.


As you see, I was wearing few layers of which substitutes my coat. It is definitely a good idea for having different styles each day of your travel. But, don't forget to wear inside warmers. I am sure you don't want to get sick which can just ruin your holiday. Nak stylo punye pasal, berjalan kesejukan.



At Dublin Airport.
Long Sleeve Blouse from Bershka 10eur.
Sleveless cardigan from Pennys 7eur.
Jeans from Guess.
Wedges from Pennys 5eur.

I love the wedges a lot. It is now my most favourite shoes of all. For me, it is very stylish and flare. Not to mention, how comfortable it is. The navy blue and wood colours are perfect match and goes well with any jeans. Since, I loike it so much, I still insisted to wear it on my journey to Kuala Lumpur. It was a bit less practical because there was one time I have to run with it. Therefore, just before I board the plane, I slipped it off and switched to ballet pumps which I packed in the hand luggage earlier in case of emergency.

What's your favourite wear in a long haul flight?

See ya.
Fadzie.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi fadzie,thanks singgah blog kak suzie...bestnyer travel...

    salam Ramadhan ;-)

    ReplyDelete