Sunday, August 30, 2009

From The Closet: Raya Collections

Just feel like sharing some of my previous Raya collections.



Kebaya Pendek with Songket. Raya 2008 at Kg Surau, Salor, Kota Bharu.



Baju Kurung Kain Viscose. Raya 2006 at Malaysia Hall, Dublin.



Baju Kurung. Raya 2004 at Cheme's room, 318 South Circular Road.



Baju Kurung Thai Silk .Raya 2004 at RCSI Examination Hall.



Baju Kurung Moden Embroided. Raya 2005 at UCD Astra Hall, Belfield.

Baju Raya 2009??Am still looking for it. I have found few that I liked and within budget. Just wait for few more days to decide. Hehe. There is no rush as I am not so particular about it. So, I'd rather wait for more searchings. Anyways, how's Ramadhan treating you or more appropriately how did you treat Ramadhan so far? Let's hope for a better day after day. Keep doa' asking for Allah's guide and may He bless our deeds in this holy Ramadhan. Ameen.

Sincerely,
Fadzie

No comments:

Post a Comment