Sunday, August 23, 2009

FCUK Long Sleeve Dresses

Wow..

Look at these FCUK dresses. My heart just melts, my eyes are rolling and my mind can't stop thinking of it. I'd say Jana, from Hijab style made a brilliant pick by chosing Dinky Dress and post it to her blog. I just fell in love at first sight. The Dinky dress she chose perfect for my style. Then, I started click on it to dig for more. Another wow, i found more and more flattering long sleeve dresses. Leave the prices for a moment as I want to hail the style and designs. If only I can copy the designs and bring them to local tailor hoping for cheaper costs. Obviously, even the best tailor in town could never produce the same quality. Those dresses are very exclusive. I dont think I could ever find it at any street, thus comes the marked-up price. High street dresses like these are worth it due to its fine cuts with the best materials.

Now, lets supple the eyes with these FCUK latest dressses.

Sugars Dress 75pounds
I imagined this dress is best worn by some a petite lady who'd like to go chic. With pleating detail to hem will add some cuteness in her style.


Mae Dress 200pounds
I always love glamorous sequinns. This body fitting evening dress may not actually suitable for a decent and modest muslimah ladies. However, I think it might suits for skinny ladies. Just choose one size bigger than usual, then you can freely wear it with no hesitation. I'm so into its bead bird embellishment.


Himalaya Dress 50pounds
This gingham printed dress goes well for muslimah rockers. Ala ala Yuna style gitu. The fabric is 100% cotton.


Dinky Dress 75pounds
This one is my favourite. It is simple and practical for outing. The rounded neck gives the chance to style your tudung anything you like. Rounded neck brings more room for your neck to breath. Plus, it fit your chest and shoulders nicely.

Bex Dress 130pounds
This could be an evening dress or stylish office wear. I think the sleeves are see through, so choose black long sleeve inner wear or buy piece of black satin and sew it. Yet, another simple and perfect for slimmer looks.

3 comments: