Saturday, August 22, 2009

Salam Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum wbt, In the name of Allah, Most Gracious Most Merciful.



An Evening treat from husband at Haagen Dazs, Dublin.

Hooray it's Ramadhan again. Alhamdulillah we are all still given a chance to celebrate yet another ramadhan. I consider this year's ramadhan should be my best ramdhan ever. It is now really up to me how I spend my ramdhan for better or for nothing except "lapar dan dahaga". Why I said that? It happened because I am currently unemployed, thus I have like 24x7 hours so called "free time" to make my ramadhan more meaningful than usual. What I meant by meaningful is my ramadhan has to be fulfilled with reciting qurans, extra sunat prayers, terawih 20 rakaats, and most importantly reaching to the gate of lailatul qadr. As other people, I am sure everyone of us must at least have liitle intention to khatam quran till the end of ramadhan. However most people never succeeded including me. There are always excuses like tired from work, no time due works, travelling balik kampung, and so on. Having said that, some people still feels no guilty. Now, I feel like "sudahlah tulis pepanjang tapi sendiri masih malas, buat ape". So, from the moment i signed off this entry, I will leave my laptop, perform ablutions and pray then baca quran. InsyaAllah. Hopefully, you all will do so and keep continue doing it. Lets together istiqamah to attain a close position to Allah's heart. Amin.

Good luck to me and awak juga!!! =)
Fadzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment