Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Style and Travel: Viscose vs Botanical Garden

Today's chosen picture was taken last month at Botanical Garden, Dublin. I brought my FIL and husband just for evening walk while soothing our eyes with the fascinating views. Only Allah knows how I really appreciate His creations. HE designed the plants and trees through human being by giving us the brains hence comes the ideas. Subhanallah.





100% Viscose Dress from Oasis 20eur
Skinny Jeans from Guess 15pounds
Hobo bag from DKNY 100eur
Wedges from Primrak/Pennys 5eur
Tudung bought in Istanbul, Turkey.



Green House



Hibiscus aka Bunga Raya/Kebangsaan planted in the Green House.

For the dressing, I chose a viscose dress from Oasis and matched with my all-time favourite Guess Skinny Jeans. I'd love viscose materials because it makes me feel like wearing t-shirt at home. Viscose clothing even available in baju kurung which became famous in Malaysia few years ago until now. Kain viscose amatlah sesuai dengan cuaca Malaysia. It is very practical to wear as the materials allows breathing just similar to cotton weaves. More, it is lightweight and cheap. However, a very cheap viscose is easy to wrinkle. I also read a statement said viscose fabric is not environmental friendly due to its polluted by-products while processing in factories. Now, I feel bad for walking in the beautiful garden while wearing a dress-which-caused-pollution. Sigh. Hehehe. Wallalhualam...


Daaa....
Fadzie.

1 comment:

  1. bajuni sangat cantik dan menarik.Trying to find yang macam ni tapi tak jumpa lagi. Hopefully, dapat beli satu cam gini :D

    ReplyDelete