Sunday, August 30, 2009

Palazzo Pants

Skirt Pant! Skirt Pant! Skirt Pant! Sekepaang.....


Extra Wide Leg or else mention it as Palazzo Pants. For me, I'd love to say it as skirt-pant hehe. This flared, ultra wide, loose-fitting women trousers have been set in trend since 1960s-1970s. The pants are usually designed high-waisted and matched with ruffles shirts for classy and elgant look. Otherwise, some like it simple with a tank top and jacket. Surprisingly, don't be mistaken if you think this pants never suits the petites. Yes, it does. Just choose any palazzo with extra long and pull it out with your best stillettos. You will definitely look polished and become the center of attention.



Lauren Conrad in her high waisted palazzo pants.

Above is the picture of Lauren Conrad, my favourite fashion icon ever. Her exquisite styles speaks her talent in fashion. Now, speaking of her palazzo pants, I think she look stunning. The white ruffles shirt, a leather jacket, studded belt and pair of peep toes are perfect for her appearance at David Letterman Show. I am so envy with you LC!! Moreover, her iconic Chanel Classic Caviar Jumbo Flap is enough to possess every bagaholics.



Palazzo Pant bought in Istanbul, Turkey.
No-name black tunic top.
Navy Blue Blouse with pleats from Warehouse.
Black Pumps from Dunnes Store.
Totes from Christian Dior.

What do you think of me wearing the palazzos? Well, I look halved in the first picture. I blamed it to the photographer, my husband. Heee. (Sorry, Hunnie!!). N'ohhh I am just kidding. I do admit my shape look wider and shorter. I knew it and I don't care as I love my skirt pant a lot for its slouchy and flowing effects in every gesture. I avoided wearing heels because my palazzo is only ankle length so it is a bit short. If I put it together with heels, my skirt pant will look hanging or best word "senteng sangat bangat". And that will shows too much skins from above-maleoli to the rest of the feet. Macam tak sesuai untuk muslimah pulak. Heee...The skirt pant that I was wearing has a very extra large wide leg, an almost A-cut. As if 2 legs can fit into one. This pant is well known to Turkish Hijabis.

So, where can you shop for palazzo? The closest and cheapest way is at your door step pasar malam or uptown. Seriously yes, it is available everywhere around the country. Nowadays, the price is around RM20-RM30. The picture below is taken from sindoracollection.blogspot.com.


2 comments:

  1. I like your palazzo pants, so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palazzo pants can be absolutely stunning with their skirt-like legs. I'm a guy, but these pants can look very beautiful. The ones in this blog entry are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete