Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Salam From Malaysia

Assalamualaikum wbt,

It's a bit delayed since my last entry. I just moved, back to my own mother-land Malaysia. I'm still getting used to this hot climate which is not so tropical anymore. I'd barely feel the humidity. It was rather dry and windless. Now, I'm start thinking whether all my current outfits would be suitable or not. Obviously, the lighter you wear, the better you can walk at ease. So, is that mean no more layering as I always love? Hmm, I think we can just reserve it for night time or just whenever you feel like going into cinema or shopping in a well air-conditioned mall. I haven't got any pictures of any styles as yet due to some technical difficulties. Furthermore, I'd like to wait for more observations and researches from local styles. Let just be patient because I can't wait too.

Anyway, just want to share this one fabulous online fashion blog for muslimah: http://hijabstyle.blogspot.com/. It's the UK First Style Guide For Muslim Women. When I first met this blog, I was instantly inspired more than ever. It gives me the spirit to continue blogging for fashion styling. I was also a bit enthusiastic when I found out the "Reader's Contributions" segment . So, for being slightly confident (perhaps, for being narcissistic hehe), I sent my entry. I'm not hoping for people's vote as if like other kind of competitions. But, my entry is more about me as the blog's reader and here is my contribution as below:





Get Featured in Hijab Style, Reader's Contributions.

That's all for now.
Fadzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment