Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome to Let Loose and Style, Make it YOUR Fashion Magazine.


Me and My husband on my graduation day June 2008. I wore pair of suit from Primark 40eur + Guess Silk Scarf 50eur + Aldo shoes 30eur.

Assalamualaikum wbt,

My name is Fadzwani Basri. Friends simply call me Fadzie. I am married to my most beloved person Azli for nearly 2 years. I am truly ordinary person who always into fashion since I was little. However, as I grow up, I realize being a good muslimah is always priority than being a true fashionista. So, whenever I dressed up or even before I buy my clothings, I always keep in mind that I am a muslim and I want to keep my modesty and some decencies. So, I made up my own two rules (which actually from hukum Allah pon), at least my dressings has to be:

1. Longgar
2. Labuh

However, I do admit sometimes those two rules arent met in what i wear. If that happens, I definitely wont be in my best mood, I could never walk at ease. I dont even feel safe especially if i see my butt pops out. Hmm, sometimes I wish I have a flat one. Ok, enough said.

Now, I would like to invite you all to send me your entry with your very exclusive fashion that meets Allah's Rules. I hope you guys are willing to share. This is OUR fashion magazine, in which everyone is free to join and hopefully you can share your styles. Let Loose and Style...

If you wish to submit your entry. Please at least includes some details as below.



Event: Shopping
Style: u name it. What do you think?
Cardigan from Promod (Bought in Geneva) around 20eur
Waist belt: Isetan, KL.
Inner top from Uptown Malaysia kat mane entah tak ingt.
Jeans straight cut from Guess 30eur.
Shoes from Aldo 30eur.
Bag Dior 200pounds.










Thank you very much for your time.
Xoxo,
Fadzie.
Email me your pictures and details: fadzwani_basri@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. i like the shopping outfit! ranggi..with a touch of elegance..but i think it suits tall pppl only..wudn't a shortie like me look shorter and plum in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice darling,do visit mine

    www.thepink-ribbon.blogspot.com

    babe,kasi online-shopping la..i must be the fisrt one that will non-stop refresh ur blog for the new posts.haahhh =)

    love u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dini: Thanks dini for ur great support!!Pls continue digging ur album ok.

    Fara: hey, gorgeous!! Erm i dont think i can do online shopping laa. Never good in business. Hehehe. Tp, who knows one day kan??Kite bukak butik berjiran ker??kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit matched.....u such a gorgeous doc...

    ReplyDelete