Tuesday, July 28, 2009

From The Closet: Pinky Hem Top


Tulip Hem Vest fron Topshop.

Yet, another hottest summer tunic or jersey top. Usually, what we see is a clear cut and body-fitting top. Whereas this one comes in hem-like-dress. Hence, it's called tunic length oversized vest. If you're looking for loose jersey top, this is just perfect. Just be aware that hem style is meant to enhance the shape of your hip and "back". Thus, it might not suitable for someone with existing large "back" side. Perhaps, like mine.


Once, I felt strange walking in this shocking pink top. So, maybe next time, I'll choose my long black cardigan to wear on top of it. Hopefully, it helps tone it down a bit. I think the last time I wore something pink was about 3 years ago. I don't really fancy pink but as a genuine lady, sometimes, I'd love to give it a go.


White Shirt from Awear 10eur
Pink Tudung bawal
Pink Straight Cut Pant from Padini RM50.

Cheers,
Fadzie

No comments:

Post a Comment