Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shop In Styles



I think most who loves fashion must also loves shopping or vice versa. They just complement each others need. Being a fashion lover doesnt mean you're fashionable. I do agree that some people just dont know how to put it all together. So, I hope this entry will help a bit. Just a reminder, I am not an expert, never qualified but I love to share some tips and ideas. I hope u'll do the same.

Summer sales now on. It is time to grab the best bargains of the year. Loads of clothings are now reduced up to 70%. However, hitting the shops can be more of a ruthless sport so it is important to be prepared for raiding the high street in comfort. This definitely happens every weekend all year round.

Female First suggested a light and floaty dress (see picture above) is perfect for shopping. However, most summer dresses are sleveless. Thus, you can try put on a layer of cardigan (chose materials that suits your area climate) to cover the bare shoulder and chest. Try to wear your tudung/scarf first, lower it down to cover the chest before you wear the cardigan. This helps to maintain your tudung while walking through the hustles of shopping.

However, Floaty dress like the one shown might not suitable for some ppl yg sedikit berisi or perut buncit (just like me). So the way u can cover it up is by putting a waist belt for a slimmer look. At least, it also can do "ikat perut" to overcome the cravings for extra food.






Ok ladies. That's all for now. Happy shopping.

Sincerely,
Fadzie.

4 comments:

  1. Salam Fadzie,

    Thanks for having this blog. I guess this is the blog that rite on time for muslimah like us to share how do we should wear without disregard Allah's rules. I like fashion too and love to wear baju yang up to date. But since dah jadi mother..sometimes tak sempat nak bergaya..:D anyway, keep it up. Insyallah, I will share too any pictures in this blog.

    I guess you should provide the email for whom that want to share their fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Lindah,

    Thanks for ur visit and comment. I guess maybe i should leave my email at the end of every post. Thanks for the suggestion. Anyhow, im looking fwd to hear from you again. hehehe. Wassalam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teringin nak pakai dress esp spring/summer dress yg cantik2 tuuu to i petite (x mau ngaku pendek :p). I rasa klu pakai dress buat i nampak lagi pendek kan? Don't u think so? Malas la plak kalau nak kena alter bagai..tp teringin..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reena: Owh act I pon pendek jgk. Tak smpi 160cm pon. hehe. I think kan if someone yg kecik molek maybe try to avoid dress yang kembang. Perhaps,try sleek-cut dress above knee with a pair of heels. Hmm, comeynyerr...suke laa petite..

    ReplyDelete