Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Styles for This new blog Opening!


London Winter 2008.
My body well-insulated with this Vintage H&M Coat yang sgt kembang. So, I added the belt to bring some waist for a feminine look.
Sling Bag from Miss Selfridge 15eur.
I wore sneakers for comfort. They are from Clarks.
Tudung tie rack.

I remembered there was one time in this trip, I was stopped by 2 british teenage girls asked if they can snap a picture of me for their school street fashion magazine. I was delighted and gave them my best pose.









At a friend's solemnisation, Dini last year.
Tudung bawal which main lilit.
Baju Kurung modern - embroided. I cant remember was it satin or silk.
This is my first kain meter yg I beli sendiri with my own pocket money. Then, I sent it to my mom's friend who is also tukang jahit. Saya matchkan sendiri baju dan kain tapi they are both from same shop. If im not mistaken, i bought it at Akel ke ape name.









Christmas Dinner 2007 - Husband's office.
Tudung: Tie rack
Dress: New Look 15eur
Skinny Jeans Primark 15eur
Belt from New Look 3eur
Clutch from New Look 5eur.
Shoes from New Look 10eur.

Gosh, just realised it's all NeW lOOK!!
hahaha. sbb murah.

1 comment: