Thursday, September 10, 2009

An Evening in KL. Dare to Layer?


Top to toe:
Chiffon Scarf with Awning
Navy Blue Shirt from Guess

Sleveless Black Cotton Voile Cardigan from Pennys
White Boot Cut Jeans from MNG
Wide feet heel from Clarks
Large Tote from Chritian Dior
Chain necklace and bangle from Accesorize.

It has been a month since I moved in Kuala Lumpur from Dublin. Even though the weather never promise comfortness but your outfit can. However, comfortness could be in many ways depending on your perceptions. Some like to wear heels for comfort (Really??hehe), some prefer to wear "almost nude" (by means short skirts, bare shoulders and so on), and some just love full coverage such as wearing wide jilbab and large abayas. As for me, I love layering but I only prefer to wear it at night time. Some may never agree on wearing layers of clothings in this very warm country. However, it is never a big deal for me as long as I know my clothing materials are light and breathable. As for the above picture, I chose a plain navy blue shirt size L and layered it up with sleveless black cardigan made of cotton. Other choices, you can choose anything from silk, linen or rayon. Those are best for hot climate just like our country.

These cardigans are perfect for Malaysia-Summer-all-year-round. They are all from Promod. For your information, Promod retail outlets are available in Pavillion and The Gardens.


Gauze Fabric Shawl Jacket in Blue
Gorgeous jacket in a lightweight fabric with lots of volume on the front and a tie belt. With longer front hem, hemmed edges and a shawl collar.



Lightweight crushed jacket.
Summer jacket in cool cotton voile with an uneven hem, longer at front and ties with beltloops to fasten at the back. A covetable fashion item.

Hopefully, the idea works for you too. Selamat Mencari Kedinginan Malam AlQadr.

Fadzie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I love layering. Emm..Check out my latest entry. I cuba create a few looks using 1 racerback tank top berharga RM8. What do u think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try Reena!!!girls, check out reena's style of layering. She pulled off her yellow tank top with 7 different styles...Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete